Monday, November 30, 2009

Holiday Rush!

Every year I wait until the last minute to start thinking about Christmas. I hate to do Christmas shopping before Thanksgiving, it just seems to early. I have my list ready and will be hitting the stores soon, although some of my presents this year will be handmade. I like making things for family and friends. It makes the giving seem so much more special and thoughtful. I hope you have your holiday season underway!

My Etsy store has been plugging a long very well and I have been busy filling a few orders! Yeah! Here are a couple of photos of my latest additions to the store. You can click the photos to get more info.


Christmas Tree Skirt!
These have been flying out the door! I have already received orders for three of them.





















Christmas Stocking!
This is my first stocking. I plan on doing a few more later this week.

No comments:

Google Search Results