Saturday, February 6, 2010

Where does time go?

Where does it go? It seems like there is never enough time and I want to do more than it seems I have time to do. At least that is my reason for not posting again for almost a month! I've been busy crafting and scrapping so I have a couple of new things to share with you.

First, check out the new pendants in my Etsy store. They are the popular glass tile pendants and I am featuring some of my photos in them. You can also send me your photo and I'll gladly make a custom pendant for you.


Also, I've been creating some digital scrapbooking kits and even did a couple of layouts last night with my new kit. I really like the color combinations and I have to thank the girls at DSP in Saturday Night Live forum for that. SNL is a group of scrappers who are practicing their digitizing. We are challenged to create a mega kit with the same color combination each month. Everyone who creates at least 4 items and submits them to the group, gets all the other submitted kits free. It's like one huge mega kit! Tons of Fun!

Here are my two layouts. I hope you like them! And who knows? The kit might end up in my Etsy store one day!



No comments:

Google Search Results