Friday, October 2, 2009

It's About Time for Another Post!

So, it has been 3 months since my last post! I warned at the beginning that I would probably not be good at keeping this up! Yesterday was my first day as a DET Alumni. I have served on the creative team for Digital Scrapbook Place for a year and am actually welcoming the break. I hope to be able to focus more on this blog, creating layouts for me and maybe even creating some digital scrapbooking kits! Thanks to DSP for their support and for allowing me to promote their products. They are an awesome group of designers and I am privileged to work with them. Here is my final layout, thanking them for the great fun I had and a few more that I finished this week as well.

1 comment:

Katt Scribbles said...

Thanks for the updates. I had wondered if you had forgotten to write on your blog, but I have been almost as slow. Good blog!

Google Search Results