Friday, October 9, 2009

I'm in Print!

It's my first layout to be published in a magazine and I am SOOOOO excited. If you subscribe to Somerset Memories, turn to page 138 and I'm on the bottom half of the page. Well, not me personally, but my layout of my Great Great Grandmother, Tempe Potts Spriggs. In case you haven't seen the layout, here it is!


















It's a huge honor for me to be published. Submitting to scrapbooking magazines was one of my "duties" while on the Digital Elite Team at Digital Scrapbook Place. I loved submitting my layouts, but this has been my only acceptance. I don't set out to create a layout for a magazine. I still focus on creating pages for me and my family. For me, scrapbooking is all about preserving memories and sharing my photos. But a little recognition is OK too! Thanks for sharing my joy!

1 comment:

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

Hello Diane, I don't know you BUT congratulations from Australia. I am a friend of Kathy Cressinger.
Blessings Crystal

Google Search Results