Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Key to Happiness

I'm posting another one of my DSP layouts. This one is created using a groupie. Bet you thought groupies were only for rock bands. Not so! In digi scrapping, groupies are a grouping of elements that are already put together for you. You just simply add a photo and plop it on a lovely background, add a few finishing touches and you're done! I just love them because I still have control over the design of my layout but it saves me tons of time. Here is the link to my DSP Gallery. Skip over and look around. If you've never been to Digital Scrapbook Place, it is truly a wonderful community. There are tutorials and freebies to download, active forums where your questions will always be answered and lots of fun folks to hang out with. Boy, now I'm sounding like a commercial!

Credits: Butterflies *N* Blues Groupies Set 2 by Kim Liddiard and Blissful Berry Page Kit also by Kim Liddiard both available at DSP.Add Image

1 comment:

Katt Scribbles said...

I love that. I didn't know you could do something like that. You are going to have to teach me.

Google Search Results