Thursday, January 8, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking Freebies!

Everybody loves a freebie and I’m no exception! I love to get something free, especially free scrapbooking designs. I have been dabbling a bit in digital design and have decided to give a few of my creations away. I hope you enjoy them. For now, all my designs will be at 200 dpi and my backgrounds will be 12x12 inches or 2400x2400 pixels. In the future I may change to 300 dpi. My first freebie is a backpack of 5 background papers centered on my favorite treat – chocolate!!! Come back in a week or so and pick up the word art that goes with these papers. Who knows, maybe I’ll create a few more elements and then you’ll have a whole kit! If you use my papers in a page, send me a link! I’d love to see how you use them.



Link: Box of Chocolates Background Papers

Password: freebs


Here’s a layout I created using my kit.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. Savannah eating a chocolate egg. I love it.
Mom

Google Search Results