Monday, July 21, 2014

New Adventures

Well, two years....
I guess it's time for a new blog post.

I'm starting a few new adventures this fall.

First, I'm designing book covers for Mantle Rock Publishing. I love reading and since my mom started the publishing company, she's been "gently nudging" me to do book covers for her. So here is my first book cover...a redo of her original book, Callie's Mountain.

Second, my baby girl is going off to college this fall... How can that be? But, it is and what an exciting time it is for her and for us. Freshman registration has already been started and we are looking forward to "move-in" day and orientation week.  I say, WE because we really are proud of her and I know that great things await her in the future.

So, that's it for now. I'll try to ease back into this blogging business one more time. I'm looking forward to what the future holds for me as well.

No comments:

Google Search Results