Friday, August 26, 2011

Jeanet Almhøj: 3 Reasons why you should try out for the DET

Since I'm too lazy right now to do my own post, I'll send you over to Jeanet's blog. She has a lovely post about the most fabulous Creative Team in the digiscrap world! I am pleased to have served on the Digital Elite Team for three terms, with my current term ending next month. I love DSP and all the designers there are wonderful! If you are ready to take your digiscrapping to the next level, sign up for the elimination style contest and put on your leather skin! This contest is not for the faint of heart!

Jeanet Almhøj: 3 Reasons why you should try out for the DET: ¨ The deadline for signing up for the next DET contest at Digital Scrapbook Place is getting close now and I know that a lot of members hav...

No comments:

Google Search Results