Monday, March 8, 2010

March - Spring is near!

Well, it has been almost a month since my last post. We have been a busy family and somehow, that has all been good.

The Etsy store is plugging along well. I don't expect it to accomplish great things so soon, but growth is coming along nicely. If you haven't been to my Etsy store, check it out on the right sidebar.

Scrapbooking...where to begin. After leaving the DET I have really struggled with scrapping. I haven't had any desire to even open Photoshop until recently. Last month I created a some digi papers and this month...drum roll please...I created a layout! After easing back into scrapping, I finished a layout and uploaded it last night to DSP. It is made from elements available in the Scraps of Style - Storybook Fantasies CD. I had taken the photo a couple of years ago for an online portrait photography class and had never used it. All the night time elements on the CD just reminded me of the photo and a sweet dreamy girl I love.

No comments:

Google Search Results