Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tri-State Crop


I just got back from a "Laptop Crop." For those of you not familiar with digital scrapbooking, a Laptop Crop is where digi-scrapers go to scrap with friends. This crop was hosted by my favorite website, Digital Scrapbook Place. I finally got to meet some of my online friends in person! We had a great time playing games, eating snacks and even doing a layout or two. I'm looking forward to attending another crop soon! Oh, and here is one of my layouts from the crop!



This is the Harriet Beecher Stowe house in Washington, KY (our crop was next door in Maysville). I drove through this lovely historical community Saturday morning before the crop. I want to revisit it with Savannah because she has a huge interest in the Underground Railroad and I think she would enjoy it. Thanks to designer, Elizabeth Weaver (back row by me) for the digital scrapbooking kit I used in this LO. She gave us lovely freebies for attending the crop. And also to Tina Chambers for the word art.



By the way, Savannah thinks its cool that my "digi-friends" are now "real" friends. Well, I think it's kinda cool too!

No comments:

Google Search Results